Health and human services consulting
Our team has extensive experience of health and human services sectors including disability, homelessness, housing and ageing.
Some examples of the PSC team’s project experience include:
- Strategy development and strategy implementation support for not-for-profit service providers
- Review and service development projects to support the introduction of enabling and person centred approaches in home care, home support and HACC services
- Bringing housing, aged care and disability service together to explore service models for people with disabilities who are ageing
- Evaluation and review of home support / HACC services such as home modifications, food services, and community transport;
- Evaluation of palliative care services
- Independent review of the National Health Performance Authority for the Australian Government Minister of Health,
- Stakeholder engagement to review draft falls and falls injury prevention policy,
- Stakeholder engagement regarding closure of Large Residential Centres for people with a disability and replacing them with service delivery and accommodation models in a community setting
- Stakeholder engagement for the National Health and Hospitals Reform Commission
- Merger roadmaps for Specialist Homelessness Services
- Consumer research for Aged Care Assessment Teams
Much of our work focuses on the interfaces between different programs and ways to ensure that clients have the information and support they need to access the services they choose.