Ageing and services for older people
A major focus of our work is on helping organisations to improve the services they offer older people and transform their models of care to meet contemporary needs.
Examples of project experience include:
- Assisting boards and management teams to develop new strategies and services to reposition aged care organisations for changes in policy, funding and community expectations
- Strategy and service development plans for major NSW aged care providers
- Evaluations – e.g. Impacts of interventions to address depression in residential aged care, Evaluation of specialist palliative care services
- Specialist services – e.g. Design, development and evaluation of wellness centres, Business case for day rehabilitation unit
- Integrated services – e.g. Service development planning for health, aged care, and community services on an aged care campus
- Market analysis and redevelopment options for retirement villages
- Strategy and change management facilitation for community support organisations
- HACC service type review for home modifications and maintenance in NSW
- Comprehensive aged care assessment framework for NSW Health
Our team has worked for government agencies and many leading aged care service providers.